- product name: garlic, garlic powder, allicin, garlic extract, garlic pe
2. CAS No.: 539-86-6
3. Specification: Allicin, 1%, 8%, 9%, HPLC.
4. Test Method: HPLC
Garlic powder, also called allicin extracted from garlic, is a safe, harmless and multifunctional additive, non-toxic, harmless, without side effects when used. Garlic Extract Allicin is widely used as an antiseptic and can be used as a substitute for antibiotics in feed.
|Garlic , Allicin, Garlic Extract|
|Active ingredient||Garlic, Allicin|
|Features||Min% 1,% 8,% 9|
|Appearance||Light yellow to slightly brown powder|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu>|
|microbe that causes poisoning||Negative|
|packaging||For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bag + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kg, double layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drum
|Shelf life||2 years when stored properly|
Garlic Extract Allicin has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, and Allicin can inhibit or kill various cocci, bacilli, fungi and viruses. Garlic has obvious inhibition or killing effect on various pathogenic bacteria such as staphylococcus, meningitis, pneumococcus, streptococcus and diphtheria, dysentery, escherichia coli, typhoid, paratyphoid, whooping cough, tuberculosis bacillus and vibrio cholerae. Allicin is used in acute bacillary dysentery, whooping cough, infantile diarrhea, lobar pneumonia, tuberculosis, wound inflammation, trachoma, etc. The antibacterial principle of Allicin is that the oxygen atoms in the Allicin molecule combine with the mercapto group in the cysteine molecule, which is necessary for the growth and proliferation of bacteria and inhibits the growth and proliferation of bacteria.
- Suitable for poultry
- Preventing types of infection, banning and killing harmful microbes, and improving the immunization, disease resistance and stress resistance of animals. It has a preventive effect for some diseases caused by red skin, enteritis and various infections of fish, shrimp and crab;
- Promote the growth of animals, increase survival rates and egg-laying rate, reduce the feed material rate, so as to increase production capacity and increase economic benefit. Garlic extract can increase the egg-laying rate of poultry by 9%, weight increase by 11% for broilers, 6% for pigs and fishes. for can increase by 12%;
- It increases the appetite of animals, supports feed intake and digestion. It can help purify water quality and endanger mosquitoes and flies in the nursery
- Garlic Extract Allicin can reduce the activity of α-cholesterol hydroxyls, thus lowering the cholesterol content in serum, egg yolk and liver;