Although there are different types of vinegar available, you should choose naturally fermented organic apple cider vinegar to get the best results and benefit from all its properties.
- Apple cider vinegar is not just a sauce. It is a natural food that has many benefits for our body. Among the benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it helps you lose weight in a healthy way.
In today’s article, discover why apple cider vinegar is a great supplement for weight loss and how you should use it to get the most out of its benefits.
What is apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting the sugar found in apples. It can also be made from apple cider. The aroma and flavor of apple cider is quite intense, and this is where the malic acidic property of apple cider vinegar comes from.
The fermentation process can occur in different ways:
- Naturally: This is the traditional method that occurs with the fruit’s own yeast. Naturally fermented vinegar is the most recommended type of vinegar and a raw fermented food item as it is very beneficial to health.
- Selected yeasts: Manufacturers can create these types of vinegars by adding salt and other ingredients and pasteurizing them. However, vinegars fermented in this way lose most of their beneficial properties.
Apple cider vinegar to lose weight in a healthy way
Apple cider vinegar is an effective method to lose weight easily and healthily. It does not require you to stop eating or starve.
Apple cider vinegar directs the sugar you consume to the muscles instead of storing it as fat . As a result, it provides the following benefits:
- It lowers blood sugarlevels, reduces the harm of sugar you consume and the desire to eat sweets.
- It reduces insulin resistance and prevents fat and enlargement in the abdominal area.
- It reduces triglyceride levels in the blood.
- It reduces belly fat.
- It accelerates metabolism and increases the amount of calories burned.
- It has a satiating effect, slowing down the digestive process and helping you eat less without feeling hungry .
- Thanks to its cleansing effect, it helps remove toxins and unhealthy fats from the body.
If you have a balanced diet, you can achieve the best results with exercise supplements two or three times a week.
How to use?
In addition to using it as a sauce, if you want it to help you lose weight, you should consume apple cider vinegar as follows:
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of naturally fermented apple cider vinegar (30 ml)
- A pinch of baking soda
- Mix all the ingredients and drink this mixture half an hour before each meal.
- The ideal time for this is to drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
- The water can be cold or warm.
- If you want, you can add some honey to the mixture.
Apple cider vinegar should always be consumed by mixing it with some water or in salads . This way, you prevent the risk of digestive and stomach problems.
If you have a sensitive stomach, baking soda helps neutralize vinegar acids. It will also protect your tooth enamel.
In addition to helping you lose weight, apple cider vinegar also has very beneficial properties for health.
Some benefits of apple cider vinegar are as follows:
- It creates an alkaline effect. Apple cider vinegar fights acidity that causes us to suffer from any disease.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects. It reduces inflammation, thus reducing the pain associated with this problem.
- It is beneficial for digestion and excretion. It improves the digestive process, fights acidity and facilitates bowel movements.
- It reduces high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- It regulates pH levels in the body.
- Additionally, it protects your dental and oral health.
- It also fights kidney stones.
- Prevents seasonal allergies.
- Additionally, it strengthens the immune system and acts as a natural antibiotic.
- It prevents urinary tract infections.
- It makes the liver work better.
You can also apply apple cider vinegar diluted with water topically to your skin and hair. Or, you can also eliminate fungi and warts when you use it regularly.
Use of apple cider vinegar in the kitchen
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent ingredient for the kitchen. Apple cider vinegar:
- It helps enhance the taste of foodwithout adding too much salt .
- It extends the life of the products by preventing the growth of bacteria.
- It is useful for marinating raw foods such as vegetables, meat or fish.
- It is a natural disinfectant. Besides using it as a condiment, you can also use it to clean vegetables for your salads.