It is a tree species that grows up to 15 meters tall and grows in the Caribbean islands, South Asia, the Far East and America. Balsam Oil is obtained from the trunk of the balsam tree by wounding method. It contains resin and saponins.
- It is useful against joint pain caused by rheumatism
- It is good for muscle pain. relaxes muscles
- Its effect increases when used with pain-relieving oils.
- It is used to lighten skin color. Lightens skin tone and revitalizes the skin
- It is useful against shortness of breath
- It is used for migraine pain. It is a powerful pain reliever. Used by applying to temples
- Used against cough
- It cleans the lungs with its expectorant feature.
- Protects eye health. It is good for dark eyes
- It is used in intestinal inflammation. It is antimicrobial
- It is useful against muscle cramps
- It relieves pain if applied by massaging against arthritis.