1.product name: bitter melon pe, charantin, bitter melon extract
2.CAS No.: 57126-62-2
3.Technical Specifications: 3%-10% Charantin, HPLC.
4. Test Method: HPLC
5.Latin Name: Momordica charantia L
What is bitter melon?
Bitter melon has long been used in various Asian and African traditional medicine systems. Because the fruits and seeds are full of vitamins and minerals, they are widely used in Asian cuisine, especially in China and India. Plant extracts can be administered in capsule form, tincture, or taken as a tea. Historically, bitter melon has been used as a remedy for a variety of conditions. The leaves and fruits are used to make soup, tea and beer.
What is Charantin?
Charantin is the active ingredient in Bitter melon Extract. Yellowish yellow powder, bitter taste. Pilates can treat polydipsia, summer heat, high fever and pain, carbohydrate, erysipelas malignant apthae, diabetes and AIDS.
|Charantin, Bitter Melon Extract Powder|
|Extraction source||bitter melon|
|Features||% 3-% 10|
|class||Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade, Cosmetic Grade|
|Appearance||Fine brown to brown yellow powder|
|Heavy metal||Maximum 10 ppm|
|Yeast & Mold||<300cfu>|
|microbe that causes poisoning||Negative|
|packaging||0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bag + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kg, double layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drum
|Shelf life||2 years when stored properly|
- Bitter Melon Extract Powder is used to fight cancer, asthma, various skin infections, diabetic diseases and colds
- It is also used to fight diabetes and viral against HIV;
- Charantin helps increase the production of beta cells by the pancreas, repair beta cells and stimulate the recovery function of the pancreas.
Bitter Melon Extract is widely used in various fields:
- It is applied in the food field, while brewing beer, hops are added due to its essential oil and make it smell nice.
- Can relieve the tension of menopause, discomfort, anxiety and other symptoms
3. Used for the treatment of acute tuberculosis