Cherry Kernel Oil
While it is a diuretic, it also has important antipyretic effects. It contains high amounts of vitamins A and C.
- It is added to moisturizing creams and is effective in preventing skin cracks, preventing skin wrinkles that occur with aging, and removing roughness.
- It is effective in preventing and eliminating acne and pimples.
- It is of great importance for the skin with the vitamin E it contains.
- It is used in sunscreens with its effect against UV rays and has an effect on protecting the skin from sun rays, preventing the formation of skin spots and skin cancer.
- Painkillers and against rheumatic pain,
- It is among the herbal oils that provide benefits as a warming agent against muscle contractions and stiffness.
- It is among the herbal oils effective against radiation.
- It is widely used as a protector against UV rays.