It is useful in preventing intestinal infections. It is also known to have anti-bacterial effects. It accelerates blood circulation. It is among the vegetable oils that can also be used as an essence in cakes and cakes.
- Cinnamonoil has an antibacterial effect. Its germicidal feature is its most important feature.
- It lowers blood sugar.
- It is beneficial for rheumatic pain.
- It regulates the intestines. It is beneficial for intestinal worms.
- It facilitates digestion.
- It relieves pain.
- It relieves stomach cramps.
- It increases sexual power.
- It is very useful for spiritual troubles.
- It strengthens the heart.
- It is good for flu, cold and flu.
- It is used for loss of appetite.
- It is beneficial for stomach laziness.
- It increases body resistance.
- It is used successfully against white discharge in women.
- It is used externally against itching and insect bites.
- It accelerates blood circulation.
- It plumps the lips when applied regularly.