The reason why citronella oil has fly repellent properties is the components called citronellal and limonene it contains. Citronella is among the vegetable oils used as a natural fly repellent, as mosquitoes and insects stay away from these substances. Other benefits of citronella are:
- Citronella, an oil frequently used in aromatherapy, provides a relaxing and relaxing feeling.
- It is used as a natural sedative and is good for depression.
- It has a protective effect against some types of fungi seen in the body.
- It is good for headache .
- Thanks to its refreshing effect, it is used in people with excessive sweating
- It is used in the treatment of bacteria seen in the liver, abdomen and digestive system.
- It is good for muscle pain and relaxes.
- It is good for menstrual pain because it is relaxing.