- Product Name: Glutathione, Glutathione Powder, Glutathione tablet
2.CAS No.: 200-725-4
3. Specifications: Glutathione, Min 99%, HPLC.
4. Test Method: HPLC
What is glutathione?
Glutathione Skin Whitening is an antioxidant that prevents damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides.
Glutathione exists almost exclusively in its reduced form because the enzyme that returns it from its oxidized form, glutathione reductase, is constitutively active and inducible upon oxidative stress. In fact, the ratio of reduced glutathione to oxidized glutathione within cells is often used scientifically as a measure of cellular toxicity.
|class||Food Grade, Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade|
|Melting point||175-185 ° C|
|Heavy metal||Maximum 10 ppm|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu>|
|microbe that causes poisoning||Negative|
|packaging||0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bag + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kg, double layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drum
|Shelf life||2 years when stored properly|
- Skin Whitening can remove free radicals in human cells
- Skin Whitening can combine toxic substances in the human body and then be removed from the human body
- Skin Whitening can activate and protect immune cells and strengthen the immune function of the human body
- Skin Whitening can affect tyrosinase activity in skin cells, inhibit melanin formation and prevent skin splash formation
- Skin Systemic or local anti-allergy in patients or inflammation caused by hypoxemia can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
- Glutathione Skin Whitening clinical treatment and prevention role
Under pathological conditions in the state of endogenous Glutathione reduction, it has become exogenous glutathione in time. Exogenous GSH supplementation can prevent and treat related diseases, maintain a healthy body.
(1) Radiation sickness and radiation safety: radiation may produce a protective effect due to leukopenia caused by radioactive substances or anticancer drugs and other symptoms.
(2) Helping the liver, detoxification, neutralizing hormones and promoting bile acid metabolism and digestive tract absorption of fat and fat-soluble vitamins.
(3) Anti-allergy or inflammation caused by hypoxemia in patients with systemic or local can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
(4) As an auxiliary medicine to improve the course of some diseases and symptoms. For example: hepatitis, hemolytic disease and keratitis, eye disease such as cataract and retina diseases and improves vision.