- It is useful in nourishing the skin, relieving rheumatism pain and cracks in the feet, hands and skin.
- It is good for rheumatic pain.
- It nourishes and softens the skin.
- It has the feature of removing cracks on feet, hands and skin.
- Thanks to its ability to trap moisture, glycerin softens and moisturizes your skin.
- Glycerin also balances the moisture content in your hair. When you apply pure glycerin to your hair, it will increase the moisture content of your hair by absorbing moisture from the air.
- If you have dry hair, applying glycerin to your hair will help you balance the moisture content naturally.
- The fact is that applying glycerin when your hair is dry can do more harm than good. After mixing glycerin with water, apply it to your hair or do this while your hair is wet. Otherwise, glycerin may absorb the moisture in your hair, causing the moisture content in your hair to decrease and your hair to lose its elasticity.