- Product Name: Helicidum, Helicid, Hilieidum.
2. CAS No.: 80154-34-3
3. Specification: Helicidum, Min 97%, HPLC.
4. Test Method: HPLC
5. Latin Name: Buchanania latifolia
What is Citrus Helicidum?
A Manufacturer specialized in Herbs and Plant Extracts in China for over 6 years, Helicidum is produced by buchanania, an evergreen tree native to India and Malaysia. Helicidum has been used for thousands of years in the Unani and Ayurvedic system of medicine for its medicinal and healing properties. Seed extract can relieve urinary tract infections, fever, intestinal disorders, diarrhea, ulcers, liver and gallbladder dysfunction. Helicidum can be used as an aphrodisiac and increases male fertility, reduces fatigue and improves overall health. When applied directly to the skin, it relieves itching, blemishes, pain, redness and makes the skin look younger and brighter. Derived from Buchanania, Helicid is a sedative known to calm the nerves.
|Helicidum, Buchanania latifolia Extract|
|Extraction source||Buchanania latifolia|
|Active ingredient||A helicopter|
|class||Pharmaceutical Grade, C osmetics Grade|
|Appearance||white needle crystal powder|
|Heavy metal||Maximum 10 ppm|
|pesticide||Maximum 2 ppm|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu>|
|microbe that causes poisoning||Negative|
|packaging||0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bag + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kg, double layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drum
|Shelf life||2 years when stored properly|
Helicidum Main Function:
1.Helicidum major function is a sedative, known to calm the nerves.
2.Helicidum provides better and deeper sleep. It is used to relieve stress-related nervousness. It is used to relieve insomnia, stress, pain and anxiety.
3.Helicidum can improve energy flow.
- Helicidum If applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used to improve body functions.
- Helicidum When applied as health care products, it is used to increase amino acid protein to produce protein.
- Helicidum When applied cosmetically, it can increase the metabolism of cells and the activation of the active ingredient, has a skin whitening effect.