1.Product name: Humulus Lupulus (hops) Extract Powder
2.Latin name: Humulus Lupulus L.
3. appearance: yellowish – brown Powder
4. properties: 5: 1,10: 1 20: 1
6. Testing Method: TLC
It is used to relieve anxiety, insomnia (insomnia) and other sleep disorders, restlessness, tension, excitability, irritability and irritability.
It can increase appetite, increase urine flow, initiate breast milk flow, and aid digestion. Other applications include prostate cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, high cholesterol, tuberculosis, bladder infections, intestinal cramps, an intestinal disorder called mucosal colitis, nerve pain, and prolonged painful erection of the penis (priapism). Additionally, hops are of interest for hormone replacement therapy and are under basic research for potential relief of menstruation-related problems.
|Name of the product||Natural Hop Extract||amount||450kg|
|Botanical Latin Name||Hops L.||Plant Department||Tassel|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||Colour||Brown|
|Loss on drying||≤5.0%||A tree||particle|
|Appearance||fine powder||Operator Content||Maltodextrin NMT 15%.|
- It is good for body health
- It stimulates appetite, can relieve bloating and relieve intestinal cramps
- Natural hop extract can be combined with valerian for noxious cough and nerve spasmodic conditions
- Lumulus lupulus extract also has diuretic properties.