Eczema that occurs on the hands, face or genitals is generally caused by allergic reactions, and it can be said that this type of eczema is due to external reasons.
For example, eczema on the face of formula-fed babies is caused by the gluten, milk powder and vitamins found in formula-fed formula causing allergic reactions. In addition, eczema on the face and hands of those who work with genetically modified grains or eczema that occurs in those who work with chemicals and detergents are also included in this group.
This type of eczema disappears in a short time and without treatment when the substances that cause eczema are removed. However, those who want the eczema to go away more quickly can also perform local treatment, provided that they stay away from the allergenic substance.
Treatment of all types of eczema consists of correcting nutrition, cleansing the liver, kidneys and blood, as described above. After correcting the nutrition and cleansing the liver, local treatment is started.
Regional treatment begins with thoroughly scrubbing the dry eczema areas after washing them with hot water or exposing them to water vapor. Then, a jar is closed around the dry or discharged eczema, a leech is placed or cupping is applied. After these procedures or even if these procedures cannot be performed, it is necessary to scratch, scrape and bleed the eczema.
Then 1-2 of the following drugs are applied,
- Half a liter of vinegar is boiled, after it cools down a little, 1 tablespoon of rock salt is dissolved in the vinegar. Warm salt vinegar is applied to eczema several times at short intervals. After this procedure, the eczema areas form a crust, new, clean, healthy skin forms under the crust and the eczema disappears completely.
- Onion juice + apple cider vinegar or onion juice + thyme juice are mixed in equal amounts and applied to eczema areas.
- Fresh nettle paste or juice is mixed with vinegar and applied to eczema and psoriasis areas.
The above mixtures are used sequentially. The sharper the vinegar used, the better, and there is no better cure for eczema than sharp vinegar.
- A sufficient amount of bay berry, bark and leaves are placed in a pot. Add enough water to cover it by two fingers and boil for 15 minutes over low heat. A clean cloth is dipped in hot bay water and a dressing is applied to the eczema areas. Before the cloth cools down, it is dipped in hot bay water again and applied to the eczema, and this is repeated as long as the patient can bear it. The purpose of this process is to make a light burn with bay water. After the burn, new, clean and healthy skin forms under the crust and crust in the eczema areas. Instead of bay leaves, oleander leaves, walnut leaves, walnut inner curtains and walnut shells (the green shell of a raw walnut is better), calendula flower and leaves or chamomile can be used in the same way. However, calendula and chamomile should be used by brewing, not boiling.
- A small lead plate is taken out after being soaked in vinegar for 2-3 days and small particles are obtained by drying and scraping the outer layer. Some silver and bitter almonds are burned in the oven until the almonds turn to ashes. From the ingredients prepared in this way, 3 gr. lead scrapings + 3 gr. burnt silver + 3 gr. bitter almond ash + 3 gr. Dry celandine leaves are crushed thoroughly in a mortar. Then it is sifted and brought to a creamy consistency with 5-7 drops of rose oil and a sufficient amount of sharp vinegar. It is applied to the eczema areas that bleed after applying vinegar and scratching, and left to wait.
- 5 g dried, taken from a clean seashore or a fast-flowing river. white mud, 5 gr. It is beaten thoroughly with sulfur and 5 gr. Add pumpkin ash and mix. Then, mix it with 1 tablespoon of bitter melon juice and a sufficient amount of sharp vinegar and apply it to the eczema areas and wait.
- After boiling 6 eggs for 12 minutes, put the egg yolks one by one on a fork and place them over the fire. The substance flowing from the egg yolk is collected and applied to eczema areas.
- Beneficial for eczema:Drinking yoghurt juice, red beet juice, carrot juice, apple juice and Epsom salt, using nettle, chamomile and chicory, bathing with sea or spa water, especially sulfur water, scratching and bleeding eczema, rock salt on eczema areas. and applying vinegar, closing jars around eczema areas, having blood drawn with cupping and leeches, and constantly fasting on the 13th, 14th and 15th days of the Hijri month.
- Harmful for eczema:All ready-made foods and beverages, mixed meat products such as sausages and sausages, stale eggs and egg powder, pasteurized, long-life milk and milk powder, salty, bitter, sour, excessively sweet foods, such as baklava-type desserts, Using perfumes, synthetic drugs, vitamins, genetically modified products and detergents.