1.product name:ivy extract
2.Latin Name：Hvederahelix L.
3.part used：stem and leaf
4.appearance:brown fine powder
5.Technical Specifications：Total Saponins 10%,Hederacoside C 10%
Ivy Extract nedir?
Ivy leaf has been approved by the German Commission for use against chronic inflammatory bronchial conditions and productive coughs due to its expectorant effect.
Ivy leaf has been found to be as effective as the drug ambroxol for treating the symptoms of chronic bronchitis.
It has been a popular supplement in Europe for over 50 years and is used all over the world.
|Name of the product||ivy extract|
|Latin name||Hvederahelix L.|
|Part Used||Stem and Leaf|
|Appearance||Brown fine powder|
|Specification||Total Saponins 10%, Hederacoside C 10%|
|Main function||Promoting respiratory health
Prevent skin aging
|Uses||Health Markets, Cosmetics, Medicine|
- Lvy leaf extract can be used to treat joint pain and lower back pain
- This herb can effectively resist carcinogenic substances
- It has the function of regulating blood circulation
- Supports respiratory health and immunity
- Due to its multiple pharmacological effects, Ivy Extract can be used as health care medicine.
- Applied in cosmetic field, it helps moisturize dry skin and reduces fine lines on the face.
(1) Applied in the field of health products, it can also be used as health medicine due to its multiple pharmacological effects
(2) Applied as an ivy in the field of cosmetics, where it appears in the market as the raw material of skin care products.