Besides being an appetizer, it is also a diuretic and is among the herbal oils that are beneficial for stomach aches, hair loss, throat infections, lowering blood sugar levels, skin diseases, cellulite treatment, cramps, rheumatism and eczema. Excessive use may cause kidney irritation.
- It is a vegetable oil with antiseptic properties.
- Among the benefits of juniper oil is its ability to increase blood circulation.
- It helps remove toxins such as uric acid from the body.
- It benefits the healing of bone disorders such as rheumatism and arthritis.
- It is good for swelling in the body.
- Benefiting gout is also among the uses of juniper oil.
- It helps to pass kidney stones.
- It helps heal cramps and spasms in the body. It is good for muscle pain and relaxes the muscles.
- It is also good for pain in the intestines.
It tightens the muscles and gives a feeling of youth.
- It is good for hair loss and stops hair loss.
- Are you suffering from gum disease? Among the uses of juniper oil, it also strengthens the gums and is good for gum diseases.
- It is good for diarrhea.
- When intestinal gases cannot be expelled, it makes many people uncomfortable.
- People may experience indigestiondue to gas compression in the intestines and upward pressure . This increases blood pressure and can damage the heart. If you think about what juniper oil does, it helps to expel intestinal gases easily. It is a useful oil for people who have chronic gas problems.