1.English name:Melissa Officinalis Extract
2.Latin Name:Melissa officinalis L.
4.Use Part:whole plant
5.appearance:brown fine powder
6.Mesh size:100% to 80 Meshes
Melissa Officinalis is widely used in Europe as a tea and topical preparation. Ancient Greeks and Romans used melissa in surgical dressings for wounds and to treat poisonous or infectious bites and stings, such as from dogs and scorpions. Today, melissa extract powder includes the treatment of cold sores and teething. It is also commonly used as an antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- Mild sedative, stress (anxiety) reduction and appetite regulation
- Melissa extract powder can modulate mood and cognitive enhancement such as sleep aid;
- Pain relief including menstrual cramps, headache and toothache;
- Antioxidant and antitumor activity,
- used in food and beverages,
- Used in health care products field, Melissa extract powder is used to promote sleep and appetite.