1.Product Name: Natural Okra Powder Okra Extract for Man
2.part used: okra and tender fruit
3.Latin Name: Hibiscus esulentus L.
4.appearance: brown powder
5.Technical Specifications: 4:1, 10:1 by TLC , 20:1
6.Function: dietary supplement
What is okra?
Okra (also known as gumbo) is a tall, warm-season, annual vegetable in the same family as hollyhock, rose of Sharon, and hibiscus. Unripe pods are used for soups, preserves and stews, or as a fried or boiled vegetable. Like hibiscus, it has ornamental value for backyards.
An excellent laxative, it treats irritable bowels, heals ulcers and soothes the gastrointestinal tract. It is completely non-toxic, non-habit forming, has no side effects, is packed with nutrients and is affordable unlike over-the-counter pills. It binds excess cholesterol and toxins (in bile acids). These, if not drained, will cause numerous health problems.
Okra Extract Powder is a popular health food due to its high fiber, vitamin C and folate content, which is also known to be high in antioxidants and is also a good source of calcium and potassium.
- Rich in zinc and selenium and other trace elements, it can increase the body’s anti-cancer. It is also rich in vitamin C and soluble fiber, which not only has health effects on the skin and makes the skin white and tender.
2. Contains iron, calcium and carbohydrates and other nutrients, the effect of preventing anemia.
3. It has a stomach-protective mucin secretion and supports the secretion of gastric juice, stimulating the appetite.
Certificate of analysis
|Appearance||brown yellow powder||brown yellow powder|
|Particle size||NLT 95% pass 100 eyes||suitable|
|bacterial count||≤5000cfu / gr||suitable|
|Coliform group||≤10mpn / 100 g||suitable|
|Mold and Yeast||Negative||Negative|
|Total Number of Plates||<10000cfu>||suitable|
|Yeast and Mold||<300cfu>||suitable|
|microbe that causes poisoning||Negative||Negative|
- Okra extract powder is rich in pectin, dietary fiber, pectin viscous state is very rare plant kingdom,
The dietary fiber and soluble dietary fiber ratio in plants is very high.
- It is a special kind of vegetable rich in amino acids, vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides, flavonoids and unsaturated fatty acids, has multiple nutrition and health functions.