Pine Turpentine Oil
It is very useful for dandruff, hair loss and strengthening hair. It is among the herbal oils that penetrate the hair roots and prevent harmful cells.
- Provides protection against hair loss. It nourishes and repairs hair follicles.
- It allows hair to grow quickly.
- It provides hair care and gives vitality to the hair.
- It eliminates dandruff in the hair.
- It accelerates metabolism.
- It benefits the intestines.
- It is good for rheumatism, joint pain and muscle stiffness.
- It relaxes the body when added to bath water.
- It relieves urinary tract infections.
- It can be dropped into boiling water and inhaled to reduce chest pain that comes with lung diseases.
- It is good for hemorrhoids.
- It gives energy. It relieves stress and fatigue.
- It is also a very useful oil for people with lack of concentration.
- It benefits eye health.
- It has expectorant properties. It is good for respiratory tract.
- It has milkenhancing properties during breastfeeding .