Pomegranate Seed Oil
Although it contains vitamin C, it is also known as a good antioxidant. It is useful in preventing arteriosclerosis. It prevents bad cholesterol. It reduces heart risk.
- It is good against skin diseases: If you have skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema, you can benefit from this healing oil. Additionally, it is among the benefits of pomegranate seed oil that it helps with sunburns. It helps heal cuts on the skin and eliminate acne.
- No more wrinkles and aging: It prevents the deterioration of collagen fibers by increasing the production of punicinic acid in the body. In this way, wrinkles and signs of aging do not occur on the skin. Thanks to antioxidants, skin elasticity is preserved and skin color is fixed. Additionally, by balancing the pH balance of the skin, a radiant and young-looking skin can be achieved.
- Pomegranate seed oil for a healthy and flawless skin: Protects the skin against harmful free radicals. Thanks to natural antioxidants, it has a moisturizing effect and prevents acne formation. It provides hormonal balance and contributes to the skin gaining a smooth and youthful appearance. It tightens the skin and helps collagen production.
- Moisturizes the skin: When applied to the skin, it penetrates deeply and provides a permanent moisturizing effect. Does not leave oil residue. It is also ideal for oily and acne-prone skin types.
- Beautiful and strong hair: Thanks to punicinic acid, it is possible to have strong, shiny and well-groomed hair. In addition, thanks to the high antioxidant and vitamin content in pomegranate seed oil, blood circulation in the scalp is increased, blood vessels are strengthened and healthy hair growth is encouraged. It is a good source for hair growth with the vitamin C it contains.
- Dandruff formation in the hair is prevented: Exfoliation on the scalp is reduced. Dandruff formation, hair loss, hair thinning, and dryness in the hair are prevented. It revitalizes dull, dry and dull hair.
- Prevents itching: Fights against bacteria on the scalp. In this way, it prevents itching on the scalp. It prevents skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema on the scalp. It reduces the effects of inflammation, redness and itching on the scalp.
- Balances the pH rate in the scalp: By balancing the pH rate in the hair, the hair is prevented from becoming oily quickly.
- By stimulating the hair follicles, oil formation is reduced. Dirt and bacteria on the scalp are removed.
- It has a cancer-preventing effect: The antioxidants contained in pomegranate seed oil repair damage to cells.
- Damage to the cells occurs when DNA is damaged, and the damage to the cells can be healed with the oil of the seed of this healing fruit. Thus, the risk of various types of cancer decreases. It is especially beneficial against breast cancer, leukemia , blood cancer , tumor formation, prostate and colon cancer . At the same time, according to a study conducted on mice, it was concluded that it provides protection against skin cancer as a result of protecting against sun damage.
- Protects the heart: The phytochemicals it contains normalize the cholesterol level in the body. Thus, the rate of heart attack and heart disease decreases. Heart protection is one of the benefits of pomegranate seed oil.
- It strengthens the immune system and ensures hormonal balance: Thanks to the vitamins B and C and minerals it contains, the immune system is strengthened and the rate of catching diseases decreases. Hormonal balance is also achieved.
- Do you want to lose weight? : It prevents fat accumulation in the body thanks to the flavonoids it contains. It also helps lower cholesterol. As a result, losing weight becomes easier.
- Provides protection against muscle pain: The acids it contains, such as punicinic acid, relieve muscle pain and prevent inflammation in the body. The body becomes more resilient.