Other Names: Pimpinella saxisfrage, Poterium spinosum
Botanical Information: Rosaceae; It is a plant from which black and green dye is extracted. Its length is about 60-70 centimeters. Its root is used. Its root is very bitter.
Places where it grows: It grows in damp places, meadows, and roadsides. It grows in our country, especially in the high altitude areas of the Black Sea Region.
Known Composition: Its root contains bergapten, pimpinellin and sphondin.
– It removes intestinal gases.
– It is good for urinary tract disorders.
– It strengthens the stomach and prevents it from burning.
– It relieves chest and headaches.
– It gives vigor to the body.
– Used as a gargle, it is good for hoarseness and sore throat. It reduces tonsil swelling.
– It stops nose bleeding.
– It is known that the root is good for aching teeth when chewed.
– It is effective on the skin, especially in removing freckles. Its root parts are effective on boils.
– Stimulates milk flow in breastfeeding mothers.
– It has also been used in asthma and edema.
How to use: Tea made from the root is drunk twelve spoons at a time, one spoon at a time.