1.Product Name: Reishi Mushroom Extract, ganoderma lucidum extract
3.CAS No.: 173075-45-1
4. properties: Ganoderma Triterpenes, 1% and 1.6%, UV.
5.Test Method: UV
6.Latin Name: Ganoderma Triterpenes
Reishi Mushroom Extract is one of the fastest herbal remedies gaining popularity all over the world and in this article you will see why. Many people are true believers in its benefits due to their proven experience with health issues and potential concerns. Ganoderma is also known as reishi mushroom, which comes from a derivative of the scientific name “Ganoderma lucidium”. The medicinal properties it promises are not yet fully understood and researched, but science is constantly investigating the effects of Reishi or Ganoderma lucidium on the human body. For over 4000 years, Reishi mushrooms (Ganoderma Lucidum) have been valued by Chinese medical professionals. Its Chinese name, Lingzhi, means “spiritual strength.” Reishi mushrooms are considered the “Medicine of Kings” by the Chinese. The most famous Chinese medical doctor of the Ming Dynasty, Dr. Shi-Jean Lee,
|Extraction source||Reishi Mushroom Extract|
|Active ingredient||Ganoderma Triterpenes|
|Features||% 1% 1,6|
|class||Pharmaceutical Grade, Food grade,|
|Appearance||Yellow-Brown fine powder.|
|Heavy metal||Max. 10 pages/minute|
|pesticide||Maks. 2 ppm|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu>|
|microbe that causes poisoning||Negative|
|packaging||For 0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bag + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kg, double layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drum
|Shelf life||2 years when stored properly|
1.Improve immune regulation,promote metabolism
- Anti-tumor and anti-radiation, inhibiting tumor growth
- Ganoderma lucidum extract will protect the liver and promote detoxification, improve liver function and repair liver tissue damage.
- If applied in food field, it can enhance immunity and prolong life.
- If applied in cosmetic field, it can improve skin care.
- If applied in pharmaceutical field, it can cure various diseases.