It not only helps the skin to tighten but also keeps it vibrant. It is useful against skin allergies. It is also used in perfumes.
- It cleanses the skin from dirt and oil.
- It lightens the appearance of sun and pregnancy spots on the skin.
- In case of problems such as bloodshot eyes or conjunctivitis, applying a compress to the eyelid with cotton dipped in rose oil can be useful.
- You can use it as a natural makeup remover.
- It revitalizes the skin and gives youth.
- If you massage the abdominal area with rose oil, the constipation problem will be alleviated.
- It has a therapeutic role in allergic skin problems, eczema and open wounds.
- Gargling by adding 1 teaspoon of rose oil to a glass of water eliminates bacteria in the mouth and prevents bad breath.
- It is effective in killing germs due to its antiseptic properties.
- It relieves redness on the skin caused by any reason.
- It reduces problems such as shortness of breath, asthma and chronic cough.
- Massage or compresses with rose oil are recommended for problems such as muscle pain, sprains and edema.
- When massaged with rose oil, the functions of the digestive system are accelerated.
- In stressful and depressive situations, it is recommended to take a shower with water added to rose oil and to add rose oil to the water in which the bathtub is filled.
- Rose oil has a peaceful, relaxing effect. For this reason, when experiencing a headache or feeling under stress, massaging the wrists and temples with rose oil may be beneficial. Filling a glass bowl with water and adding a few drops of rose oil in your environment will relax you.