- Product Name: Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract, Serenoa Repens Powder 25% 45% Fatty acids, Saw Palmetto Extract Fatty acids. Fatty acids
2.CAS No.: 55056-80-9
3.Technical Specifications: Fatty acids 25%, 45% HPLC.
4. Test Method: HPLC
5.Latin Name: Saw Palmetto Extract.
What is Saw Palmetto extract?
Saw palmetto extract is the extract of the fruit of Serenoa repens. It is rich in fatty acids and phytosterols. It has been used in traditional, eclectic, and deceptive medicine for a variety of indications, most notably benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Fatty acid properties:
|Saw Palmetto extract|
|Extraction source||saw palmetto|
|Active ingredient||Fatty acids|
|Features||% 25,% 45|
|class||food grade, food grade|
|Heavy metal||Maximum 10 ppm|
|pesticide||Maximum 2 ppm|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu>|
|microbe that causes poisoning||Negative|
|packaging||0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bag + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kg, double layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drum
|Shelf life||2 years when stored properly|
- Saw Palmetto Extract Fatty Acid can effectively inhibit 5a-reductase activity and reduce androgen and androgen receptor binding in prostate tissue.
- Saw Palmetto Extract Fatty Acid has the function of adrenergic antagonism and calcium blocking to improve bladder function and reduce suffering.
- Inhibits the activity of cyclooxygenase and lipoxidase and reduces the production of inflammatory mediators such as leukotriene and prostaglandin, thus playing an anti-inflammation and anti-edema role.
- Fatty Acid also prevents DHT from binding to androgen receptors, thus aiding in hair loss.
- Fatty Acid extracted from saw palmetto extract inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women balance hormones.
- Improve inflammation: Saw Palmetto herb extract helps treat bladder inflammation and aids urine flow.
- Women also use Saw Palmetto herbs to stimulate breast growth and also treat irritability of the uterus.
- Fatty Acid Powder is also used to treat impotence, frigidity and is also used as an aphrodisiac. Some new evidence suggests Saw Palmetto may also help thyroid deficiencies.
- Saw Palmetto Extract Fatty Acid is used to relieve chest congestion, treat coughs.