Scopolamine Hydrobromide Powder
1.Product Name: Scopolamine, Scopolamine Hydrobromide, Scopolamine Powder
2.Plant source: Atropa belladonna L.
3.Latin Name: Scopolamine Hydrobromide
4.CAS No.: 114-49-8
5.Technical Specifications: Min 99%
6. Testing Method: HPLC
7. Appearance: White crystalline powder
Scopolamine hydrobromide powder is the hydrobromide salt of the anticholinergic natural product Scopolamine isolated from plants of the Solanaceae family.
Suppression of the cholinergic response results in decreased activity of the parasympathetic nervous system and is commonly used in studies of parasympathetic function.
1.Used for peripheral anticholinergic drugs, which can soften muscle spasm, relieve gastrointestinal tract, bile duct and urinary tract, and inhibit peristalsis.
2. Scopolamine hydrobromide powder is used in endoscopic examination of stomach, duodenum, colon fiber as preparation for surgery.
3. It can be used for the treatment of gastrointestinal peristalsis such as gastrointestinal spasm, Colic, renal colic or hyperthyroidism.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, anti-alkali for gallbladder, treat stomach and duodenal ulcer, relieve convulsion of stomach and intestine.
2. Applied in healthcare products.
3. Applied in cosmetic products field.