- Product Name: Siberian Ginseng Extract, Eleutheroside B+E, Siberian Ginseng Power
2.CAS No.: 7374-79-0
3.property: Eleutheroside B+E, Min 0.8%, HPLC
4. Test Method: HPLC
5. Latin Name: Eleutherococcus Senticosus
What is Siberian Ginseng Extract?
Siberian ginseng extract, also known as eleutherococcus senticosus, commonly known as Siberian ginseng, is an herb used in traditional medicine to combat fatigue. Preliminary evidence suggests that Eleutherococcus senticosus may improve physical performance during periods of high-intensity exercise. Siberian ginseng is traditionally used to prevent colds and flu and to increase energy, longevity and vitality. It is widely used as an “adaptogen” in Russia. An adaptogen is a substance that is supposed to help the body better cope with mental or physical stress.
|Eleutheroside B+E, Siberian ginseng extract|
|Extraction source||siberian ginseng|
|Active ingredient||Eleutheroside B + E|
|Features||Min% 0.8 /%|
|class||Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade,|
|Appearance||Yellow-Brown Fine Powder|
|Heavy metal||Maximum 10 ppm|
|pesticide||Maximum 2 ppm|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu>|
|microbe that causes poisoning||Negative|
|packaging||0.5kgs to 5kgs, Aluminum foil bag + Aseptic bag vacuum packaging
For 25kg, double layer Aseptic bag + Paper Drum
|Shelf life||2 years when stored properly|
- It has a healing effect on insomnia
3. Cure coronary heart disease, dilate blood vessels, improve blood flow, balance blood pressure.
4. Having obvious curative effect on neurasthenic, bad memory etc.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, Eleutheroside is mainly used as pharmaceutical materail for treating renal asthenia, regulating body disorders and tending to normal.
- Siberian ginseng extract is also applied in the field of health products, has been used in capsules, health food, oral liquid and other alcoholic beverages, which has a good health effect.