Yellow Patience Oil (Aloe Vera)
It increases blood flow during menstrual period. It may also benefit skin renewal. It is a cell regenerator and regulator. It is also very good for dry skin. It also has properties that soothe sunburns.
- Aloe verakeeps skin supple and moisturized by providing oxygen to skin cells to improve the composition and strength of skin tissue.
- You will have glowing and radiant skin after a few days of using aloe vera oil.
- It also prevents skin aging and keeps the skin young.
- It lightens dark appearances on the skin.
- It is a powerful laxative.
- It is used therapeutically for wounds and burns.
- It has bile expectorant properties.
- It provides relief when used in skin inflammation and eczema.
- It is used for occlusion of the heart vessels.
- It is used as an aid in prostate treatment.
- It is used in lung inflammation.
- It is used in the treatment of gonorrhea.
- It is used in polio and jaundice.
- It is used as a moisturizer on dry skin.