Camphor Oil, obtained from the young trunks of the Camphor Tree, is a white and crystalline substance.
- Camphor has been used in ancient times against heart and blood circulation disorders, cough, cold, bronchitis, and phlegm. Today, in addition to this, ointment form is used externally against rheumatism, muscle aches, sprains, bruises and bruises due to its cooling and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Regulates blood circulation.
- It has a cooling and tonic effect.
- It is very useful for neck and back pain.
- It provides relief from stress.
- It is very beneficial in cases such as muscle pain, stiffness and sprains.
- It is expectorant and refreshing in asthma and bronchitis.
- It is beneficial for digestive system diseases, intestinal gas and constipation.
- It is used in the treatment of gallstones.
- It is used to soften the skin by relieving muscle tension in acne, burns, oily skin, ulcerative wounds on the skin.
- It is used in cough and cold pneumonia due to its effect on pulmonary edema, which is a respiratory system disease.